No one wants to do it, but everyone really should. Timesheet data provides managers the information they need to make decisions.
- Logging time gives you valuable insights into productivity, workloads, and efficiencies.
- Identify bottlenecks by looking to see who is overloaded and who has capacity.
- Use hard data to request $ for extra staff.
- Bill clients, or use charge backs to bill internal departments.
- Quantify the value of your creative team.
JobSuite makes tracking time easy. All you have to do is log into JobSuite and click the "New Timesheet" button. Select the job and the task from a picklist, enter hours spent, and you are done. No fancy timers and no hoops to jump through.
And use your timesheet data in reports and dashboards. Analyze timesheets for jobs completed this week, this month, this year, and more. Use the report builder tool to view timesheet data in charts and graphs. Use dashboards to graphically spot trends and identify issues.
Give us a call if you have questions about tracking time in JobSuite!